The hotspots are beginning to check out so I have created a waiting list and posted it on the blog under Documents for the inevitable back log when they get even more popular. I am giving customers a week to pick up their hotspot once we have notified them, so it is important that we make a notation in the Date Notified column when we call them to tell them their hotspot is available.
I do not want us to spend half a day trying to reach a customer who is next in line for a hotspot so when we add them to the wait list, we will explain that we will make one attempt to call and leave a message and after that their one week starts. If they do not have voice messages enabled on their phone number then we will not keep calling. I think most customers will understand this, especially if we let them know up front.
If you have any questions about the wait list or any suggestions on improving the format, let me know.
Thanks,
Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment