Thursday, September 7, 2017

Harvey Recovery Links

Here is a list of Harvey Recovery links we can share with our customers, feel free to add to the list and I will share the additions with Senior Managers. I am not sure if or when these might be added to the HPL website as well, but I have asked and will let you know what I hear back.

FEMA Application
1-800-621-FEMA (3362)

FEMA Transitional Shelter Details
Individuals and households may be eligible for TSA, if:
1.    Register with FEMA for assistance
2.    Pass identity and citizenship verification
3.    Their pre-disaster primary residence is located in a geographic area that is designated for TSA
4.    As a result of the disaster, they are displaced from their pre-disaster primary residence
5.    They are unable to obtain lodging through another source

Texas Workforce Commission
Job Search
Disaster Unemployment Benefits / Unpaid Wages

Texas DMV Information
Replacement Driver’s License or ID
As long as people already had a driver license or ID card, they can bring whatever identity and residency documentation they have to a driver’s license office near them and get a replacement free of charge.
Flooded Vehicles / Registration

Tip Sheets:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive